France and the Construction of Europe, 1944–2007: The Geopolitical Imperative. By Michael Sutton. (New York, NY: Berghahn Books, 2011. Pp. xiv, 366. $34.95.)
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 414–415, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Carls, S. D. (2013), France and the Construction of Europe, 1944–2007: The Geopolitical Imperative. By Michael Sutton. (New York, NY: Berghahn Books, 2011. Pp. xiv, 366. $34.95.). Historian, 75: 414–415. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12010_65
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!