Abolishing the Taboo: Dwight D. Eisenhower and American Nuclear Doctrine, 1945–1961. By Brian Madison Jones. (Solihull, England: Helion, 2011. Pp. iv, 172. $49.95.)
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 567–568, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Buchanan, A. N. (2013), Abolishing the Taboo: Dwight D. Eisenhower and American Nuclear Doctrine, 1945–1961. By Brian Madison Jones. (Solihull, England: Helion, 2011. Pp. iv, 172. $49.95.). Historian, 75: 567–568. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12016_18
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!