The Monster Evil: Policing and Violence in Victorian Liverpool. By John E. Archer. (Liverpool, England: Liverpool University Press, 2011. Pp. xv, 281. $34.95.)
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 600–601, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Baer, M. (2013), The Monster Evil: Policing and Violence in Victorian Liverpool. By John E. Archer. (Liverpool, England: Liverpool University Press, 2011. Pp. xv, 281. $34.95.). Historian, 75: 600–601. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12016_42
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!