The Iron Lady: Margaret Thatcher, from Grocer's Daughter to Prime Minister. By John Campbell. Abridgement by David Freeman. (New York, NY: Penguin, 2011. Pp. x, 564. $16.99.)
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 607–608, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Hendley, M. C. (2013), The Iron Lady: Margaret Thatcher, from Grocer's Daughter to Prime Minister. By John Campbell. Abridgement by David Freeman. (New York, NY: Penguin, 2011. Pp. x, 564. $16.99.). Historian, 75: 607–608. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12016_47
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!