Anthony Ashley Cooper, First Earl of Shaftesbury 1621–1683. Edited by John Spurr . (Surrey, England: Ashgate Publishing, 2011. Pp. v, 298. $119.95.)
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 634–635, Fall 2013
How to Cite
McLaughlin, L. (2013), Anthony Ashley Cooper, First Earl of Shaftesbury 1621–1683. Edited by John Spurr . (Surrey, England: Ashgate Publishing, 2011. Pp. v, 298. $119.95.). Historian, 75: 634–635. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12016_65
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!