A Case Study: Contract and its Consequences for the Kingdom of Castile-León
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 806–819, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Pepin, P. (2013), A Case Study: Contract and its Consequences for the Kingdom of Castile-León. Historian, 75: 806–819. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12022
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!