Horace Greeley and the Politics of Reform in Nineteenth-Century America. By Mitchell Snay. (Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield, 2011. Pp. x, 198. $40.00.)
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 857–858, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Williams, R. C. (2013), Horace Greeley and the Politics of Reform in Nineteenth-Century America. By Mitchell Snay. (Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield, 2011. Pp. x, 198. $40.00.). Historian, 75: 857–858. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12023_28
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!