The Lives of Ordinary People in Ancient Israel: Where Archaeology and the Bible Intersect. By William G. Dever. (Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 2012. Pp. x, 436. $25.00.)
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 887–888, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Chavalas, M. W. (2013), The Lives of Ordinary People in Ancient Israel: Where Archaeology and the Bible Intersect. By William G. Dever. (Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 2012. Pp. x, 436. $25.00.). Historian, 75: 887–888. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12023_49
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!