Southern Prohibition: Race, Reform, and Public Life in Middle Florida, 1821–1920. By Lee L. Willis. (Athens, GA: University of Georgia Press, 2011. Pp. xi, 209. $24.95.)
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 383–384, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Buenger, W. L. (2014), Southern Prohibition: Race, Reform, and Public Life in Middle Florida, 1821–1920. By Lee L. Willis. (Athens, GA: University of Georgia Press, 2011. Pp. xi, 209. $24.95.). Historian, 76: 383–384. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12036_30
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!