The Everlasting Empire: The Political Culture of Ancient China and Its Imperial Legacy. By Yuri Pines. (Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2012. Pp. 247. $39.50.)
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 387–389, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Chang, C.-s. (2014), The Everlasting Empire: The Political Culture of Ancient China and Its Imperial Legacy. By Yuri Pines. (Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2012. Pp. 247. $39.50.). Historian, 76: 387–389. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12036_33
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!