Paper Memory: A Sixteenth-Century Townsman Writes His World. By Matthew Lundin. (Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 2012. Pp. 352. $49.95.)
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 413–414, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Hale, B. J. (2014), Paper Memory: A Sixteenth-Century Townsman Writes His World. By Matthew Lundin. (Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 2012. Pp. 352. $49.95.). Historian, 76: 413–414. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12036_52
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!