Objectifying China, Imagining America: Chinese Commodities in Early America. By Caroline Frank. (Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press, 2012. Pp. xiii, 252. $81.00.)
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 441–442, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Meissner, D. J. (2014), Objectifying China, Imagining America: Chinese Commodities in Early America. By Caroline Frank. (Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press, 2012. Pp. xiii, 252. $81.00.). Historian, 76: 441–442. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12036_72
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!