Malcontents, Rebels, and Pronunciados: The Politics of Insurrection in Nineteenth-Century Mexico. Edited, with an introduction, by Will Fowler . (Lincoln, NE: University of Nebraska Press, 2012. Pp. li, 299. $40.00.)
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 355–356, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Anna, T. E. (2014), Malcontents, Rebels, and Pronunciados: The Politics of Insurrection in Nineteenth-Century Mexico. Edited, with an introduction, by Will Fowler . (Lincoln, NE: University of Nebraska Press, 2012. Pp. li, 299. $40.00.). Historian, 76: 355–356. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12036_9
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!