I would like to thank Lucy Bland, Kelly Boyd, Beat Kümin, Clare Midgley, Alison Oram, Katharina Rowold, Cornelie Usborne, and Andy Simpson for their comments on earlier drafts of this essay.
2. CONSTRUCTIONS OF “HOME,”“FRONT,” AND WOMEN'S MILITARY EMPLOYMENT IN FIRST-WORLD-WAR BRITAIN: A SPATIAL INTERPRETATION
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wesleyan University
History and Theory
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 319–343, October 2013
How to Cite
ROBERT, K. (2013), 2. CONSTRUCTIONS OF “HOME,”“FRONT,” AND WOMEN'S MILITARY EMPLOYMENT IN FIRST-WORLD-WAR BRITAIN: A SPATIAL INTERPRETATION. History and Theory, 52: 319–343. doi: 10.1111/hith.10672
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!