I am grateful to the editors, Rebecca Johnson, Roger Leech, an anonymous reviewer, and to participants in the Space to Place seminar for comments and criticisms on this article. Helena Demetriou kindly gave permission for her reconstruction of the bridge to be reproduced. Any errors and misconceptions remain my responsibility.
5. WHAT DO MEDIEVAL BUILDINGS MEAN?
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wesleyan University
History and Theory
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 380–399, October 2013
How to Cite
JOHNSON, M. H. (2013), 5. WHAT DO MEDIEVAL BUILDINGS MEAN?. History and Theory, 52: 380–399. doi: 10.1111/hith.10675
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!