SPEAKING BODIES, SPEAKING MINDS: ANIMALS, LANGUAGE, HISTORY
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
© Wesleyan University 2013
History and Theory
Special Issue: Does History Need Animals?
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 91–108, December 2013
How to Cite
PEARSON, S. (2013), SPEAKING BODIES, SPEAKING MINDS: ANIMALS, LANGUAGE, HISTORY. History and Theory, 52: 91–108. doi: 10.1111/hith.10689
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!