Safety of midazolam for sedation of HIV-positive patients undergoing colonoscopy
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 379–384, July 2013
How to Cite
Backman, E., Triant, V., Ehrenfeld, J., Lu, Z., Arpino, P., Losina, E. and Gandhi, R. (2013), Safety of midazolam for sedation of HIV-positive patients undergoing colonoscopy. HIV Medicine, 14: 379–384. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12014
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01 AI066992-04A1, NIH G08LM008830-01, NIH U01 AI 694722, NIH 2P30 AI060354-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.