Safety of midazolam for sedation of HIV-positive patients undergoing colonoscopy
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 379–384, July 2013
How to Cite
Backman, E., Triant, V., Ehrenfeld, J., Lu, Z., Arpino, P., Losina, E. and Gandhi, R. (2013), Safety of midazolam for sedation of HIV-positive patients undergoing colonoscopy. HIV Medicine, 14: 379–384. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12014
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01 AI066992-04A1, NIH G08LM008830-01, NIH U01 AI 694722, NIH 2P30 AI060354-06
- 9Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents. Guidelines for the use of antiretroviral agents in HIV-1 infected adults and adolescents. DHHS 2008; 1–139.
- 15Evaluating the safety of midazolam for procedural sedation in human immunodeficiency virus-seropositive patients on protease inhibitors. ACCP Chest Conference Presentation. October, 2007., , , .
- 16The clinical significance of the drug interaction between protease inhibitors and midazolam. Abstr Intersci Conf Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2000; 40: 13., , , , .