Markers of microbial translocation predict hypertension in HIV-infected individuals
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 354–361, July 2013
How to Cite
Manner, I., Baekken, M., Kvale, D., Oektedalen, O., Pedersen, M., Nielsen, S., Nowak, P., Os, I. and Trøseid, M. (2013), Markers of microbial translocation predict hypertension in HIV-infected individuals. HIV Medicine, 14: 354–361. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12015
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Signe and Albert Bergsmarken's fund
- Oslo University Hospital
- South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority
- Novo Nordisk Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.