The case for indicator condition-guided HIV screening
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 445–448, August 2013
How to Cite
Lazarus, J., Hoekstra, M., Raben, D., Delpech, V., Coenen, T., Lundgren, J. and HIV in Europe Initiative Steering Committee (2013), The case for indicator condition-guided HIV screening. HIV Medicine, 14: 445–448. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12022
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- 1AIDS in a Danish surgeon (Zaire, 1976). Lancet 1983; 321: 925..
- 3European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. HIV/AIDS Surveillance in Europe 2010. Stockholm, ECDC, 2011.
- 4WHO, UNAIDS, GIZ, MSM GfF, UNDP. Prevention and Treatment of HIV and Other Sexually Transmitted Infections among Men Who Have Sex with Men and Transgender People: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach. Geneva, World Health Organization, 2011. Available at http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2011/9789241501750_eng.pdf (accessed 28 June 2012).
- 6WHO, UNAIDS. Guidance on Provider-initiated HIV Testing and Counselling in Health Facilities. Geneva, World Health Organization, 2007. Available at http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2007/9789241595568_eng.pdf (accessed 28 June 2012).
- 7HIV in Europe Initiative. Proceedings of the 2012 Copenhagen Conference. Available at www.hiveurope.eu/Copenhagen2012Conference/tabid/115/Default.aspx (accessed 28 June 2012).
- 8HIV in Europe Initiative. HIV Indicator Conditions: Guidance for Implementing HIV Testing in Adults in Health Care Settings. Copenhagen, Copenhagen University, 2012.