See Appendix S1.
Factors associated with guideline-based hepatitis C virus (HCV) treatment initiation in HIV/HCV-coinfected patients: role of comorbidities and physicians' perceptions
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 430–436, August 2013
How to Cite
Winnock, M., Bani-Sadr, F., Pambrun, E., Loko, M.-A., Carrieri, P., Neau, D., Morlat, P., Marchou, B., Dabis, F., Salmon, D. and French National Agency for Research on AIDS and Viral Hepatitis (ANRS) CO13 HEPAVIH Study Group (2013), Factors associated with guideline-based hepatitis C virus (HCV) treatment initiation in HIV/HCV-coinfected patients: role of comorbidities and physicians' perceptions. HIV Medicine, 14: 430–436. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12023
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- French National Agency for Research on Aids and Viral Hepatitis (ANRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.