Subgroup analysis of virological response rates with once- and twice-daily darunavir/ritonavir in treatment-experienced patients without darunavir resistance-associated mutations in the ODIN trial
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 437–444, August 2013
How to Cite
Sension, M., Cahn, P., Domingo, P., Hodder, S., Opsomer, M., Lathouwers, E., Van de Casteele, T. and Tomaka, F. (2013), Subgroup analysis of virological response rates with once- and twice-daily darunavir/ritonavir in treatment-experienced patients without darunavir resistance-associated mutations in the ODIN trial. HIV Medicine, 14: 437–444. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12024
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Janssen BVBA
- 7PREZISTA® (darunavir). EPARs for authorised medicinal products for human use. Updated 22 January 2013. Available at www.emea.europa.eu/ema/index.jsp?curl=pages/medicines/human/medicines/000707/human_med_000988.jsp&mid=WC0b01ac058001d124 (accessed 27 February 2013).
- 8PREZISTA® (darunavir). Full prescribing information. Tibotec Inc. Revised February 2013. Available at www.prezista.com/sites/default/files/pdf/us_package_insert.pdf (accessed 27 February 2013).
- 10Phenotypic and genotypic determinants of resistance to darunavir: analysis of data from treatment-experienced patients in POWER 1, 2, 3 and DUET-1 and 2. 16th International HIV Drug Resistance Workshop. Sitges, Spain, June 2008 [Abstract 31]., , et al.
- 11Update of the drug resistance mutations in HIV-1: December 2009. Top HIV Med 2009; 17: 138–145., , et al.
- 12Update of the drug resistance mutations in HIV-1. Top HIV Med 2008; 16: 138–145., , et al.
- 13Impact of baseline resistance on virologic outcome with once-daily (QD) or twice-daily (BID) lopinavir/ritonavir (LPV/r) through 48 weeks of combination antiretroviral therapy in treatment-experienced, HIV-1-infected subjects. 12th European AIDS Conference. Cologne, Germany, November 2009 [Abstract PE10.1/1]., , et al.
- 14Changing prevalence of darunavir resistance-associated mutations (DRV RAMs) in clinical samples received for routine resistance testing: 2003–2009. 10th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection. Glasgow, UK, November 2010 [Abstract P132]., , et al.
- 15Department of Health and Human Services. Panel on antiretroviral guidelines for adults and adolescents. Guidelines for the use of antiretroviral agents in HIV-1-infected adults and adolescents. Updated 12 February 2013; 1–166.
- 17Predictors of the virological response to a change in the antiretroviral treatment regimen in HIV-1-infected patients enrolled in a randomized trial comparing genotyping, phenotyping and standard of care (Narval trial, ANRS 088). Antivir Ther 2003; 8: 427–434., , et al.
- 18Effect of baseline factors on virological response to darunavir/r and lopinavir/r at Week 48 in TITAN. 11th European AIDS Conference. Madrid, Spain, October 2007 [Abstract P7.3/27]., , et al.
- 20Comparable in-vitro susceptibility and virologic outcome to darunavir in patients infected with subtype B and subtype non-B HIV isolates participating in the ARTEMIS Phase III trial. XVIIth International AIDS Conference. Mexico City, Mexico, August 2008 [Abstract TUPE0049]., , et al.
- 23Effect of the M184V/I mutation and other nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI)-associated mutations on virologic response to a lopinavir/ritonavir-based regimen. XVIII International AIDS Conference. Vienna, Austria, July 2010 [Abstract TUPE0119]., , et al.