Frequency of electrocardiogram testing among HIV-infected patients at risk for medication-induced QTc prolongation
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 463–471, September 2013
How to Cite
Patel, N., Veve, M., Kwon, S., McNutt, L.-A., Fish, D. and Miller, C. (2013), Frequency of electrocardiogram testing among HIV-infected patients at risk for medication-induced QTc prolongation. HIV Medicine, 14: 463–471. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12031
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.