See Appendix S1 for EuroSIDA study group.
Stability of hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA levels among interferon-naïve HIV/HCV-coinfected individuals treated with combination antiretroviral therapy†
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 370–378, July 2013
How to Cite
Grint, D., Peters, L., Reekie, J., Soriano, V., Kirk, O., Knysz, B., Suetnov, O., Lazzarin, A., Ledergerber, B., Rockstroh, J., Mocroft, A. and EuroSIDA in EuroCoord (2013), Stability of hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA levels among interferon-naïve HIV/HCV-coinfected individuals treated with combination antiretroviral therapy. HIV Medicine, 14: 370–378. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12033
This work was presented in part at the 13th European AIDS Conference (EACS), 12–15 October 2011, Belgrade, Serbia. The work was delivered as an oral presentation under abstract number PS7/3.
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- European Commission BIOMED 1. Grant Number: CT94-1637
- BIOMED 2. Grant Number: CT97-2713
- 5th Framework. Grant Number: QLK2-2000-00773
- 6th Framework. Grant Number: LSHP-CT-2006-018632
- 7th Framework. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 260694
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 108787
- 3Natural-history of hepatitis-C virus-infection in multitransfused hemophiliacs – effect of coinfection with human-immunodeficiency-virus. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr Hum Retrovirol 1993; 6: 2–10., , , , , .
- 4Predictors of hepatitis C virus RNA levels in a prospective cohort study of drug users. Jaids J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 2006; 41: 71–76., , , , .
- 6Influence of hepatitis C virus infection on HIV-1 disease progression and response to highly active antiretroviral therapy. J Infect Dis 2005; 192: 92–1002., , et al.
- 9Liver-related deaths in persons infected with the human immunodeficiency virus – The D : A : D study. Arch Intern Med 2006; 166: 632–641..
- 14The prognostic value of a single hepatitis C virus RNA load measurement taken early after human immunodeficiency virus seroconversion. J Infect Dis 2002; 186: 70–76., , , , , .
- 17Increasing hepatitis-C virus-rna levels in hemophiliacs – relationship to human-immunodeficiency-virus infection and liver-disease. Blood 1994; 84: 020–023., , , .
- 19Spontaneous viral clearance, viral load, and genotype distribution of hepatitis C virus (HCV) in HIV-infected patients with anti-HCV antibodies in Europe. J Infect Dis 2008; 198: 337–344., , et al.
- 23Chronic Hepatitis C (HCV) Infection and Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) in HIV-infrected Patients in the EuroSIDA Study. 13th European Aids Conference (EACS). Belgrade, Serbia, October 2011 [Abstract PS7/3]., , et al.
- 26Changes in hepatitis C virus (HCV) viral load and interferon-alpha levels in HIV/HCV-coinfected patients treated with highly active antiretroviral therapy. Jaids J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 2006; 42: 93–97., , et al.
- 27Impact of treatment with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) protease inhibitors on hepatitis C viremia in patients coinfected with HIV. J Infect Dis 1998; 177: 83–85., , , , , .