See Appendix S1 for EuroSIDA study group.
Stability of hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA levels among interferon-naïve HIV/HCV-coinfected individuals treated with combination antiretroviral therapy†
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 370–378, July 2013
How to Cite
Grint, D., Peters, L., Reekie, J., Soriano, V., Kirk, O., Knysz, B., Suetnov, O., Lazzarin, A., Ledergerber, B., Rockstroh, J., Mocroft, A. and EuroSIDA in EuroCoord (2013), Stability of hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA levels among interferon-naïve HIV/HCV-coinfected individuals treated with combination antiretroviral therapy. HIV Medicine, 14: 370–378. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12033
This work was presented in part at the 13th European AIDS Conference (EACS), 12–15 October 2011, Belgrade, Serbia. The work was delivered as an oral presentation under abstract number PS7/3.
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- European Commission BIOMED 1. Grant Number: CT94-1637
- BIOMED 2. Grant Number: CT97-2713
- 5th Framework. Grant Number: QLK2-2000-00773
- 6th Framework. Grant Number: LSHP-CT-2006-018632
- 7th Framework. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 260694
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 108787
Appendix S1. The EuroSIDA study group.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.