Brescia HIV Cancer Study Group members: University Division of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, University of Brescia, Brescia Spedali Civili General Hospital, Brescia, Italy: L. Albini, S. Casari, D. Gotti, G. Paraninfo and C. Torti; Local Health Authority of the Brescia Province, Brescia, Italy: M. Magoni; Infectious Diseases Department, Brescia Spedali Civili General Hospital, Brescia, Italy: F. Castelnuovo and A. Scalzini.
Incidence of AIDS-defining cancers and virus-related and non-virus-related non-AIDS-defining cancers among HIV-infected patients compared with the general population in a large health district of northern Italy, 1999–2009
Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 481–490, September 2013
How to Cite
Calabresi, A., Ferraresi, A., Festa, A., Scarcella, C., Donato, F., Vassallo, F., Limina, R., Castelli, F., Quiros-Roldan, E. and Brescia HIV Cancer Study Group (2013), Incidence of AIDS-defining cancers and virus-related and non-virus-related non-AIDS-defining cancers among HIV-infected patients compared with the general population in a large health district of northern Italy, 1999–2009. HIV Medicine, 14: 481–490. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12034
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.