Limitations to the identification of HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders in clinical practice
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 497–502, September 2013
How to Cite
Morley, D., McNamara, P., Kennelly, S., McMahon, G. and Bergin, C. (2013), Limitations to the identification of HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders in clinical practice. HIV Medicine, 14: 497–502. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12036
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- 5Interactive effects of morphine on HIV infection: role in HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder. AIDS Res Treat 2012; 2012: 953678., , et al.
- 6HIV-Associated Dementia and Other Neurocognitive Disorders. Guide for HIV/AIDS Clinical Care. New Jersey, HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau, 2012.
- 7Neurologic complications of HIV disease and their treatment. Top HIV Med 2010; 18: 45–55., , , .
- 10Medication adherence in HIV-infected adults: effect of patient age, cognitive status, and substance abuse. AIDS 2004; 18 (Suppl 1): S19–S25., , et al.
- 11Asymptomatic mild HIV-associated Neurocognitive Disorder Increases Risk for Future Symptomatic Decline. (CROI 2012) 2012: Seattle., et al.
- 12Slainte DoHAR. Childrens Hospital Submission St James Hospital. 2012.
- 13Antiretroviral treatment and viral load responses in HIV-infected patients accessing specialist care in Ireland. Poster. European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious disease (ECCMID) 2012 March 31st-April 3rd 2012., , et al.
- 19Relationships among neurocognitive status, medication adherence measured by pharmacy refill records, and virologic suppression in hiv-infected persons. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 2012 [Epub ahead of print]., , et al.
- 21Report on the 13th European AIDS Conference/EACS. Vojnosanitetski Pregled Military-Medical and Pharmaceutical Review 2012; 69: 98–99., .
- 22the CHARTER Group. Validation of the EACS guidelines 2011 algorithm for detecting HAND in the CHARTER cohort. 19th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections. Seattle, WA, March 2012 [Abstract 508]., , et al. and