See Appendix S1 for the EuroSIDA Study Group.
Advanced chronic kidney disease, end-stage renal disease and renal death among HIV-positive individuals in Europe
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 503–508, September 2013
How to Cite
Ryom, L., Kirk, O., Lundgren, J., Reiss, P., Pedersen, C., De Wit, S., Buzunova, S., Gasiorowski, J., Gatell, J., Mocroft, A. and EuroSIDA in EuroCoord (2013), Advanced chronic kidney disease, end-stage renal disease and renal death among HIV-positive individuals in Europe. HIV Medicine, 14: 503–508. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12038
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- European Commission BIOMED 1. Grant Number: CT94-1637
- BIOMED 2. Grant Number: CT97-2713
- 5th Framework. Grant Number: QLK2-2000-00773
- 6th Framework. Grant Number: LSHP-CT-2006-018632
- 7th Framework. Grant Number: FP7/2007–2013
- The Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 108787
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.