See Appendix S1 for the EuroSIDA Study Group.
Advanced chronic kidney disease, end-stage renal disease and renal death among HIV-positive individuals in Europe
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 503–508, September 2013
How to Cite
Ryom, L., Kirk, O., Lundgren, J., Reiss, P., Pedersen, C., De Wit, S., Buzunova, S., Gasiorowski, J., Gatell, J., Mocroft, A. and EuroSIDA in EuroCoord (2013), Advanced chronic kidney disease, end-stage renal disease and renal death among HIV-positive individuals in Europe. HIV Medicine, 14: 503–508. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12038
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- European Commission BIOMED 1. Grant Number: CT94-1637
- BIOMED 2. Grant Number: CT97-2713
- 5th Framework. Grant Number: QLK2-2000-00773
- 6th Framework. Grant Number: LSHP-CT-2006-018632
- 7th Framework. Grant Number: FP7/2007–2013
- The Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 108787
- 9Risk factors for ESRD in HIV-infected individuals: traditional and HIV-related factors. Am J Kidney Dis 2011; 59: 620–635., , , , .
- 14The USRDS: what you need to know about what it can and can't tell us about ESRD. CJASN 2012 [Epub ahead of print]., .
- 19Factors associated with specific causes of death amongst HIV-positive individuals in the D:A:D Study. AIDS 2010; 24: 1537–1548., , et al.