See Appendix S1 for the EuroSIDA Study Group.
Advanced chronic kidney disease, end-stage renal disease and renal death among HIV-positive individuals in Europe
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 503–508, September 2013
How to Cite
Ryom, L., Kirk, O., Lundgren, J., Reiss, P., Pedersen, C., De Wit, S., Buzunova, S., Gasiorowski, J., Gatell, J., Mocroft, A. and EuroSIDA in EuroCoord (2013), Advanced chronic kidney disease, end-stage renal disease and renal death among HIV-positive individuals in Europe. HIV Medicine, 14: 503–508. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12038
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- European Commission BIOMED 1. Grant Number: CT94-1637
- BIOMED 2. Grant Number: CT97-2713
- 5th Framework. Grant Number: QLK2-2000-00773
- 6th Framework. Grant Number: LSHP-CT-2006-018632
- 7th Framework. Grant Number: FP7/2007–2013
- The Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 108787
Appendix S1. The EuroSIDA Study Group.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.