Mean platelet volume is decreased in HIV-infected women
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 549–555, October 2013
How to Cite
Qadri, S., Holman, S., DeHovitz, J., Crystal, H., Minkoff, H. and Lazar, J. (2013), Mean platelet volume is decreased in HIV-infected women. HIV Medicine, 14: 549–555. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12048
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Numbers: UO1-AI-35004, UO1-AI-31834, UO1-AI-34994, UO1-AI-34989, UO1-AI-34993, UO1-AI-42590
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: UO1-HD-32632
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1 RR024131
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.