Hepatitis C in men who have sex with men in London – a community survey
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. HIV Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British HIV Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 578–580, October 2013
How to Cite
Price, H., Gilson, R., Mercey, D., Copas, A., Parry, J., Nardone, A., Johnson, A. and Hart, G. (2013), Hepatitis C in men who have sex with men in London – a community survey. HIV Medicine, 14: 578–580. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12050
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Health Protection Agency
- Medical Research Council
- 1Health Protection Agency. Hepatitis C in the UK: 2012 report. London, 2012.
- 3Seksuele overdracht van hepatitis C bij homoseksuele mannen. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2004; 148: 2309–2312., , , , .
- 7Is there an unrecognised epidemic of hepatitis C infection in men who have sex with men? 14th Annual BHIVA Conference. Belfast, 2008., , et al.
- 9Health Protection Agency. Hepatitis C in the UK: 2008 report. London, 2008.
- 12Clinical Effectiveness Group. United Kingdom national guideline on the management of the viral hepatitides A, B, and C. British Association of Sexual Health and HIV, 2008.