See Appendix S1 for the EuroSIDA study group.
Temporal changes and regional differences in treatment uptake of hepatitis C therapy in EuroSIDA†
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. HIV Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British HIV Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 614–623, November 2013
How to Cite
Grint, D., Peters, L., Schwarze-Zander, C., Beniowski, M., Pradier, C., Battegay, M., Jevtovic, D., Soriano, V., Lundgren, J., Rockstroh, J., Kirk, O., Mocroft, A. and EuroSIDA in EuroCoord (2013), Temporal changes and regional differences in treatment uptake of hepatitis C therapy in EuroSIDA. HIV Medicine, 14: 614–623. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12068
This work was presented in part at the 11th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection, Glasgow, UK, November 2012, as an oral presentation (Abstract O243).
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- European Commission BIOMED 1. Grant Number: CT94-1637
- BIOMED 2. Grant Number: CT97-2713
- 5th Framework. Grant Number: QLK2-2000-00773
- 6th Framework. Grant Number: LSHP-CT-2006-018632
- 7th Framework. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 260694
- Merck and Co
- The Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 108787
- 2Serious fatal and nonfatal non-AIDS-defining illnesses in Europe. Jaids-J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 2010; 55: 262–270., , et al.
- 29Randomized trial comparing pegylated interferon α-2b versus pegylated interferon α-2a, both plus ribavirin, to treat chronic hepatitis C in human immunodeficiency virus patients. Hepatology 2009; 49: 22–31..