These authors contributed equally to this work.
Lymphoma and Epstein−Barr virus DNA in blood during interleukin-2 therapy in antiretroviral-naïve HIV-1-infected patients: a substudy of the ANRS 119 trial
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 23–29, January 2014
How to Cite
de Lastours, V., LeGoff, J., Brière, J., Agbalika, F., Boulet, T., Lévy, Y., Simon, F., Aboulker, J.-P. and Molina, J.-M. (2014), Lymphoma and Epstein−Barr virus DNA in blood during interleukin-2 therapy in antiretroviral-naïve HIV-1-infected patients: a substudy of the ANRS 119 trial. HIV Medicine, 15: 23–29. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12077
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2013
- French Agence Nationale de Recherche sur le SIDA et les Hépatites Virales (ANRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.