Compliance with national guidelines for HIV treatment and its association with mortality and treatment outcome: a study in a Spanish cohort†
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 86–97, February 2014
How to Cite
Suárez-García, I., Sobrino-Vegas, P., Tejada, A., Viciana, P., Ribas, M., Iribarren, J., Díaz Menéndez, M., Rivero, M., Arazo, P., del Amo, J., Moreno, S. and the Cohort of the Spanish AIDS Research Network (CoRIS) study group (2014), Compliance with national guidelines for HIV treatment and its association with mortality and treatment outcome: a study in a Spanish cohort. HIV Medicine, 15: 86–97. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12078
Data from this study were presented at the 11th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection, November 2012, Glasgow, UK (P267) and published as an abstract in the Journal of the International AIDS Society 2012, 15 (Suppl 4): 18243.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2013
- Red Temática de Investigación Cooperativa en Sida. Grant Numbers: RIS C03/173, RD 06/006
- Spanish Ministry of Health. Grant Number: EC 11-443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.