Virological response rates for telaprevir-based hepatitis C triple therapy in patients with and without HIV coinfection
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 108–115, February 2014
How to Cite
Martel-Laferrière, V., Brinkley, S., Bichoupan, K., Posner, S., Stivala, A., Perumalswami, P., Schiano, T., Sulkowski, M., Dieterich, D. and Branch, A. (2014), Virological response rates for telaprevir-based hepatitis C triple therapy in patients with and without HIV coinfection. HIV Medicine, 15: 108–115. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12086
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DA031095, DK090317
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: K24 DA034621/DA/NIDA, R01 DA016065-10/DA/NIDA
- 2011 AMMI Canada/Pfizer Post-Residency Fellowship
- 2012 Grant of the CHUM Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.