The copyright line for this article was changed on September 18, 2014 after original online publication.
Mortality in perinatally HIV-infected young people in England following transition to adult care: an HIV Young Persons Network (HYPNet) audit
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. HIV Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British HIV Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 239–244, April 2014
How to Cite
Fish, R., Judd, A., Jungmann, E., O'Leary, C., Foster, C. and HIV Young Persons Network (HYPNet) (2014), Mortality in perinatally HIV-infected young people in England following transition to adult care: an HIV Young Persons Network (HYPNet) audit. HIV Medicine, 15: 239–244. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12091
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- 11Clinical outcomes of adolescents and young adults in adult HIV care. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 2011; 58: 193–197., , , , .
- 13Office for National Statistics. Death Registration Summary Statistics, England and Wales. Newport, Office for National Statistics, 2010.
- 17How do patterns of antiretroviral adherence in childhood impact on adherence in adult life? 17th Annual Conference of the British HIV Association. Bournemouth, April 2011 [P59]., , .
- 18Financial incentives and motivational interviewing for adolescents with advanced HIV disease; a pilot service. 18th Annual Conference of the British HIV Association. Birmingham, April 2012 [P85]., , , , .
- 19Characteristics and risk behaviours of perinatally HIV-infected and HIV-uninfected young pepple recruited into a new adolescent cohort, UK. In: 5th International Workshop on HIV Pediatrics. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; 2013., , et al.