See Appendix S1 for study group.
A comparison of estimated glomerular filtration rates using Cockcroft−Gault and the Chronic Kidney Disease Epidemiology Collaboration estimating equations in HIV infection
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. HIV Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British HIV Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 144–152, March 2014
How to Cite
Mocroft, A., Ryom, L., Reiss, P., Furrer, H., D'Arminio Monforte, A., Gatell, J., de Wit, S., Beniowski, M., Lundgren, J., Kirk, O. and for EuroSIDA in EuroCOORD (2014), A comparison of estimated glomerular filtration rates using Cockcroft−Gault and the Chronic Kidney Disease Epidemiology Collaboration estimating equations in HIV infection. HIV Medicine, 15: 144–152. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12095
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: CT94-1637, CT97-2713
- 5th Framework. Grant Number: QLK2-2000-00773
- 6th Framework. Grant Number: LSHP-CT-2006-018632
- 7th Framework. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, EuroCoord n° 260 694
- Janssen R&D
- Merck and Co. Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline LLC
- The Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 108787
Appendix S1. The EuroSIDA Study Group
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.