These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Screening colonoscopy in HIV-infected patients: high rates of mucosal abnormalities in a German HIV-infected cohort
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 175–181, March 2014
How to Cite
Kasapovic, A., Boesecke, C., Schwarze-Zander, C., Anadol, E., Vogel, M., Hippe, V., Schmitz, V., Rockstroh, J. and Wasmuth, J. (2014), Screening colonoscopy in HIV-infected patients: high rates of mucosal abnormalities in a German HIV-infected cohort. HIV Medicine, 15: 175–181. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12098
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.