The effects of age on associations between markers of HIV progression and markers of metabolic function including albumin, haemoglobin and lipid concentrations
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. HIV Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British HIV Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 311–316, May 2014
How to Cite
Samuel, M., Jose, S., Winston, A., Nelson, M., Johnson, M., Chadwick, D., Fisher, M., Leen, C., Gompels, M., Gilson, R., Post, F., Hay, P., Sabin, C. and UK Collaborative HIV Cohort Study (UK CHIC) (2014), The effects of age on associations between markers of HIV progression and markers of metabolic function including albumin, haemoglobin and lipid concentrations. HIV Medicine, 15: 311–316. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12103
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Medical Research Council, UK. Grant Numbers: G0000199, G0600337, G0900274
- 2Health Protection Agency. HIV in the United Kingdom. 2012 Report. London, Health Protection Services, Colindale, 2012.