Repeat antenatal HIV testing in the third trimester: a study of feasibility and maternal uptake rates
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 362–366, July 2014
How to Cite
Williams, B., Costello, M., McHugh, E., Le Prevost, M., Phil-Ebosie, A., Tilsed, C., McSorley, J., Murphy, S., Brook , G. and Williams, A. (2014), Repeat antenatal HIV testing in the third trimester: a study of feasibility and maternal uptake rates. HIV Medicine, 15: 362–366. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12110
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Brent PCT
- 2AIAU, NSHPC, CHIVA. Perinatal Transmission of HIV in England 2002-2005. London, October 2007. Available at: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/nshpc/publications/audit1 (accessed 16 January 2013).
- 3Revised Recommendation for HIV testing of adults, adolescents and pregnant women in health-care settings. MMWR Recomm Rep 2006; 55: RR 1–RR14.
- 4Health Protection Agency. HIV in the United Kingdom: 2011 Report. London, Health Protection Services, Colindale, November 2011. Available at: http://www.hpa.org.uk/webc/HPAwebFile/HPAweb_C/1317131685847 (accessed 23 January 2012).
- 5UK National Screening Committee. Infectious Diseases in Pregnancy Screening Programme: 2008-2009 Annual Report. NHS Screening Programmes. 2010. Available at: http://infectiousdiseases.screening.nhs.uk/publications (accessed 20 August 12).
- 6National Study of HIV in Pregnancy and Childhood. National surveillance data. Available at: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/nshpc/slides (accessed 16 January 2013).
- 11HIV in Pregnancy, Management (Green-top 39) RCOG. Available at: http://www.rcog.org.uk/womens-health/clinical-guidance/management-hiv-pregnancy-green-top-39 (accessed 24 January 2013).
- 12UK National Screening Committee. Infectious Diseases in Pregnancy Screening Programme, 2010. Available at: http://infectiousdiseases.screening.nhs.uk/getdata.php?id=10640 (accessed 29 October 2013).
- 13Four cases of infant HIV due to seroconversion in pregnancy. HIV Med 2006; 7 (Suppl 1): 28 [abstract no. P68]., , et al.
- 17HIV seroconversion during pregnancy and mother-to-child HIV transmission: data from the Enhanced Perinatal Surveillance Project, United States, 2005-2010. 19th International AIDS conference. Washington DC, USA, July 2012., , , , , .