Presented in part at the 19th International AIDS Conference, 22–27 July 2012, Washington, DC, USA.
Linkage to care following community-based mobile HIV testing compared with clinic-based testing in Umlazi Township, Durban, South Africa†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 British HIV Association
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 367–372, July 2014
How to Cite
Bassett, I., Regan, S., Luthuli, P., Mbonambi, H., Bearnot, B., Pendleton, A., Robine, M., Mukuvisi, D., Thulare, H., Walensky, R., Freedberg, K., Losina, E. and Mhlongo, B. (2014), Linkage to care following community-based mobile HIV testing compared with clinic-based testing in Umlazi Township, Durban, South Africa. HIV Medicine, 15: 367–372. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12115
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 MH090326, R01 AI058736
- R01 MH073445
- Harvard Center for AIDS Research. Grant Number: P30 AI060354
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.