HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder in HIV-infected Koreans: the Korean NeuroAIDS Project
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 British HIV Association
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 470–477, September 2014
How to Cite
Ku, N., Lee, Y., Ahn, J., Song, J., Kim, M., Kim, S., Jeong, S., Hong, K.-W., Kim, E., Han, S., Song, J., Cheong, H., Song, Y., Kim, W., Kim, J., Smith, D. and Choi, J. (2014), HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder in HIV-infected Koreans: the Korean NeuroAIDS Project. HIV Medicine, 15: 470–477. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12137
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Numbers: NRF-2013R1A1A2005412, NRF-2011-220-E00015
- Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 4800-4859-304-260
- Korean Society for AIDS
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: AI100665, AI36214, MH097520, MH83552, MH62512
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.