HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder in HIV-infected Koreans: the Korean NeuroAIDS Project
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 British HIV Association
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 470–477, September 2014
How to Cite
Ku, N., Lee, Y., Ahn, J., Song, J., Kim, M., Kim, S., Jeong, S., Hong, K.-W., Kim, E., Han, S., Song, J., Cheong, H., Song, Y., Kim, W., Kim, J., Smith, D. and Choi, J. (2014), HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder in HIV-infected Koreans: the Korean NeuroAIDS Project. HIV Medicine, 15: 470–477. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12137
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Numbers: NRF-2013R1A1A2005412, NRF-2011-220-E00015
- Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 4800-4859-304-260
- Korean Society for AIDS
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: AI100665, AI36214, MH097520, MH83552, MH62512
Table S1. Six cognitive domains and neuropsychological tests.
Table S2. The usefulness of IHDS for diagnosing HAND in Korean HIV-infected individuals.
Table S3. The usefulness of MoCA-K for diagnosing HAND in Korean HIV-infected individuals.
Table S4. The usefulness of four key questions for diagnosing HAND in Korean HIV-infected individuals.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.