Members of the Study Group are listed in the Appendix.
Patterns of adherence to antiretroviral therapy and HIV drug resistance over time in the Stratall ANRS 12110/ESTHER trial in Cameroon
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 British HIV Association
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 478–487, September 2014
How to Cite
Meresse, M., March, L., Kouanfack, C., Bonono, R.-C., Boyer, S., Laborde-Balen, G., Aghokeng, A., Suzan-Monti, M., Delaporte, E., Spire, B., Carrieri, M.-P., Laurent, C. and Stratall ANRS 12110/ESTHER Study Group (2014), Patterns of adherence to antiretroviral therapy and HIV drug resistance over time in the Stratall ANRS 12110/ESTHER trial in Cameroon. HIV Medicine, 15: 478–487. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12140
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- French National Agency for Research on AIDS. Grant Number: ANRS 12110
- Ensemble pour une Solidarité Thérapeutique Hospitalière En Réseau (ESTHER)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.