Members of the PIANO study group are listed in the Appendix.
Etravirine in treatment-experienced, HIV-1-infected children and adolescents: 48-week safety, efficacy and resistance analysis of the phase II PIANO study
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 British HIV Association
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 513–524, October 2014
How to Cite
Tudor-Williams, G., Cahn, P., Chokephaibulkit, K., Fourie, J., Karatzios, C., Dincq, S., Opsomer, M., Kakuda, T., Nijs, S., Tambuyzer, L., Tomaka, F. and PIANO study group (2014), Etravirine in treatment-experienced, HIV-1-infected children and adolescents: 48-week safety, efficacy and resistance analysis of the phase II PIANO study. HIV Medicine, 15: 513–524. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12141
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Ireland
- Ian Woolveridge of Gardiner-Caldwell Communications, Macclesfield, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.