See Appendix S1.
Increased risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD) with age in HIV-positive men: a comparison of the D:A:D CVD risk equation and general population CVD risk equations†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 British HIV Association
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 595–603, November 2014
How to Cite
Petoumenos, K., Reiss, P., Ryom, L., Rickenbach, M., Sabin, C., El-Sadr, W., d'Arminio Monforte, A., Phillips, A., De Wit, S., Kirk, O., Dabis, F., Pradier, C., Lundgren, J., Law, M. and D:A:D study group (2014), Increased risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD) with age in HIV-positive men: a comparison of the D:A:D CVD risk equation and general population CVD risk equations. HIV Medicine, 15: 595–603. doi: 10.1111/hiv.12162
This work was presented as an oral abstract at Conference on Retroviruses & Opportunistic Infections (CROI) 2013, 3–6 March 2013, Atlanta, GA.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2014
- Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy Oversight Committee (HAART-OC)
- Health Insurance Fund Council, Amstelveen, the Netherlands. Grant Number: CURE/97-46486
- Agence Nationale de Recherchessur le SIDA. Grant Number: Action Coordonnée no.7, Cohortes
- The Foundation for AIDS Research
- US National Institutes of Health's National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). Grant Numbers: U01-AI069907, 5U01AI042170-10, 5U01AI046362-03
- Merck Sharp &Dohme
- Gilead Sciences
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- The Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria. Grant Number: FIS 99/0887
- Fundación para la Investigación y la Prevención del SIDA en Espanã. Grant Number: FIPSE 3171/00
- BIOMED 1. Grant Number: CT94-1637
- BIOMED 2. Grant Number: CT97-2713
- European Commission. Grant Number: QLK2-2000-00773
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.