The Relationship between Job Stressors and Job Involvement among Correctional Staff: A Test of the Job Strain Model
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors; The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice © 2012 The Howard League and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 19–38, February 2013
How to Cite
Lambert, E. G., Hogan, N. L., Cheeseman, K. and Barton-Bellessa, S. M. (2013), The Relationship between Job Stressors and Job Involvement among Correctional Staff: A Test of the Job Strain Model. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 52: 19–38. doi: 10.1111/hojo.12002
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!