No Substitute for the Real Thing: The Impact of Prison-based Work Experience on Students' Thinking about Imprisonment
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author; The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice © 2013 The Howard League and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 16–30, February 2014
How to Cite
Ridley, L. (2014), No Substitute for the Real Thing: The Impact of Prison-based Work Experience on Students' Thinking about Imprisonment. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 53: 16–30. doi: 10.1111/hojo.12029
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!