A Taxonomy of Male British Family Annihilators, 1980–2012
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors; The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice © 2013 The Howard League and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 117–140, May 2014
How to Cite
Yardley, E., Wilson, D. and Lynes, A. (2014), A Taxonomy of Male British Family Annihilators, 1980–2012. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 53: 117–140. doi: 10.1111/hojo.12033
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!