The Police, Sex Work, and Section 14 of the Policing and Crime Act 2009
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Howard League and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 255–269, July 2014
How to Cite
Kingston, S. and Thomas, T. (2014), The Police, Sex Work, and Section 14 of the Policing and Crime Act 2009. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 53: 255–269. doi: 10.1111/hojo.12060
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!